Friday, March 27, 2009

Warriors of Minas Tirith: Day Twelve

No pic today. I didn't have much time to work on them today. I did get sand on a few models, and started working on one of the company trays that the miniatures will fit into when playing War of the Ring. It looks like it might be a little trickier than I thought to do those trays, but I don't think it will be too difficult. The narrow spaces between the holes that the miniatures go in to can be a bit tricky to get sand applied to, mostly because the tight fit means you can't leave any hanging over the side, or it will keep the miniatures from being able to be put in to the tray. I think it's just going to mean that I'll have to spend more time on the trays than I thought I would, but the end result should be OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment