Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I Lied

I was going to repost the original postGeek mission outline here, but after reading it again I realized that I covered all the important parts in First Post! below. The parts I didn't cover don't really apply to this site, so there's no point in reposting them.

There are several things I want to put here, but many of them are less geeky things dealing with politics or journalism and I don't want to scare off what I hope will be my core audience first thing, so I'm waiting until I get a chance to post some game related stuff first.

I've also got to figure out how to post pictures so that I can share screenshots and other pictures.

Hopefully I'll get some of this done this week, probably starting with either some of my miniatures I'm painting for Flames of War, or with my impressions of Dungeons & Dragons Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment